Giving or tithing is a believer's expression of faith in God's provision. Ultimately, it is a test of our continued obedience and trust worthiness to God and His Word. We aim to make giving as easy as possible here at Gateway.
3 Ways to Give
Give by completing a giving envelope and placing it in the offering as it passes.
2. TEXT 2 GIVE
Text the amount you would like to give to 1-719-387-4771 | MORE INFO. BELOW
Use the following link to access our giving portal online and set up an account.
We have made some recent changes to our giving services. Now both our giving portal and our text to give system are now the same service. Allowing you to have only one set of account details to remember. This change does mean that you will need to setup a new account and if you had any reoccurring gifts set up previously you will want to access those accounts and turn them off before signing up. Below are links to access your account details through both old services that we will be moving away from and turning off by the end of next quarter. If you have any questions about this process or need any assistance please use the contact us link or call the church offices.
Old Text to Give | LOGIN >>
Old Giving Portal | LOGIN >>
• You will need to setup a donor profile on or login to the giving portal.
• Here you will click “scheduled giving” on the left hand navigation.
• Select the fund you would like to support from the dropdown list.
• Set the frequency and number of installments and start date.
• Add your billing details if you have not already done so
• Click “Activate Schedule”
• Come back to the portal anytime to make adjustments.
TEXT 2 GIVE SETUP
To receive gifts via text, you will send a text message with the dollar amount (e.g. "$10") to your 1-719-387-4771. If this is your first time giving this way, you will have to fill out a short form with your billing info. After the initial setup, giving is as easy as sending a text message.